Apple. Inc is the most famous brand in the world. Apple was founded back in 1976 on April 1st. The company is now more than 40 years old. It is interesting to see how the company was actually created in its early days. The first Apple PC would now look totally antique, if you judge it by today’s technological standards. It was built by both, Wozniak and Jobs. The price for buying Apple 1 was $666 dollars.
Apple – The early years
- 1976 – Apple is established in April by Steve jobs Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.
- 1985 – Steve Jobs is forced to leave the company by the board.
- 1984 – Macintosh all in one PC has been launched.
- 1980 - Apple launches initial public offerings in December to start selling products.
- 1989 – Macintosh portable is released
- 1991 – First power book is released.
- 1994 – Apple launches the power Macintosh.
How technology improved over 40 years?
Over the last 40 years the specifications of apple products have advanced including capacity and storage, camera quality, display and features, power and battery life, Dimensions, processor speed, weight, connectivity, memory and capabilities and GPS function. 3 years after the debut of iMac Apple was teasing the public with special invite for their newest product. Even though Apple released many things over the years iPod was in its own category. It was portable music player priced at $399 dollars and quickly turned into one of Apple’s best selling gadgets. Since its debut, Apple sold more than 400 million iPods.