As your wedding anniversary approaches, you will be looking for something suitable to give to your loved one. Whilst anniversaries are not about the presents you give and receive, there is something about honouring the traditions that surround this special occasion. You may be aware that 25 years together equals silver and 50 years gold. Not only are the traditional materials for each anniversary outlined along with their background, but you may find some of the gift ideas helpful.
- 1st Year Paper - Your first year of marriage is like a blank sheet of paper, ready to be filled with memories emotions and achievements. You can gift a love letter, a good book.
- 5th Year Wood –Trees represent strength and wisdom for centuries and by five years the married couple have developed strong, deep roots together.
- 25th Year Silver – One of the most precious metal is silver, Silver is considered to be very valuable and no matter its age will continue to glam of polished regularly.
- 30th Pearl – This reminds couples that true beauty comes from within and this could be the most valuable thing are your shared life together.
- 40th year Ruby – Deep within the heart of ruby is beloved to be a flame of fire which burns brighter with each year passing.
- 50th year Gold – Fifty year is seriously impressive feat and only one material is suitable to represent the crowning achievement of lasting love.
- 60th year Diamonds – Like diamonds, lifelong love is invariable, extremely resilient and does not falter but instead thrives under pressure.