The landscape of mobile marketing and mobile apps are evolving rapidly. Even though we have social media giants like Twitter, Pin Interest, Face book, that are being used by millions of users every day, now is the time when many brands and businesses have the opportunity to publish their interactive, smaller and fun social media apps to marketing community world. Interest for messaging apps and social media is constantly increasing which means that people are searching for more conversation and interaction happening in real time.
- Viber – You might know about this app and probably you are using it. It will continue to dominate the field. It has almost 700 million users worldwide. It’s one of the most famous and favourite app for instant messaging.
- Wanelo -It has around 11 million users. Wanelo name came from words want, need and love. This is basically social media shopping. It allows you to browse through thousands upon thousands of different products offered by online retailers or big brands as well as producers and artists that are independent
- Vine - It has 200 million users. Vine is network for entertainment that allows people to capture their life stories and create short videos. Users that have GoPro camera are widely engaged with Vine.
- Snap chat -It has over 100 million users and more than 400 million snaps every day. One of more notable brands that are using Snap chat is NBA and Audi too. It started as not so popular app for sharing videos and images, but today it’s one of the fastest growing social network apps.
There are some interesting facts when it comes to the total usage of social media networks around the world.
- Total number of users that are active on channels is 2.31 billion people.
- Mobile platforms are super popular as the number of users that are accessing WebPages through their phones is 1.97 billion people.
Social and Business benefits
- Helps people to stay connected.
- Serves as a meeting room.
- Keeps users upto date.
- Improves the learning process.
- Allows users to market themselves.
- Increases brand awareness and sales.
- Improves customer service and legitimizes your brand.