Make the best use of social media you can increase your event attention among the Internet circles. Event managers are increasingly making use of social media to boos events. The current infographic describes the four splendid ways of making use of social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
Organizer may plan for a conference, seminar, fundraising event; the social media platform can help you carve your planning and execution with respective feedback on the event. The four basic steps that can chalk out for the event management is,
- Organizing an event.
- Promote an event.
- Enhancing the live experience.
- Extending the lifetime value of an event.
Statistical Figures Attract Event Managers Attention
- Event organizers make use of facebook to promote their events likewise 61 % use twitter, 42 percent use YouTube.
- Growing demand of the social media and the long lasting presence of events online are fast attracting event organizers towards media and is up to 78 percent.
- 76 % of the marketers have identified video marketing as the best source of marketing.
The presence of hash tag tweets on the twitter can make a fantastic engagement and it is observed that SXSW 2013 has attracted 123, 995 comments. At the same time, if you are able to create highly sharable videos then over the Internet searches you can easily build excitement and anticipation before the Internet searches and make long lasting presence of events online even after the commencement of the event. This infographic information provides a detailed analysis of event management marketers and the utilization of the social media.