People are bound to participate in impulsive spending and bank balances go empty before payday. Experts do provide with simple lifestyle tips that can help you save some money. Here are the few Instances, where you can cut down unnecessary spending and save money up to 6000 pounds every year.
- Food is a recurring expenditure, so waste less food and make use of freezer to store for later feeding. You can limit your wastage to 470 pounds a year.
- Make use of cash in transactions rather than credit card or debit card. It is observed that people do spend 12-18 percent less when spent on cash.
- Collect your coins and store in jar, you can save 4 pounds per week that comes to 208 pounds a year.
- You can turn electrical goods off at the plug; you can save up to 50 pounds to 90 pounds a year.
- Spend less on treats; it can take your average yearly expenditure up to 716 pounds a year.
- Take short distances by walk, and this will help you save few drops of fuel and help you in saving 400 pounds every year.
- Turn down your main central heating thermostat by 1 degree, and you can save money up to 85 pounds to 90 pounds.
- Make effective use of kitchen appliances, and control the running tap, you could save 30 pounds a year and doing up laundry once a week can save 5 pounds a year.
- When you are commuting to office, spend as less as 5 pounds for coffee, you can save up to 625 pounds.
- Prefer supermarket brands that are usually cheaper than branded products; you could save 3,076 pounds a year.