In the next 15 years, baby boomers will have crossed 65 years or even more, there is an urgent need for policy implementers to make quick decisions in providing in-home services, assisted living, medical and health needs to this surging population.
The info graphics provide you with clear information of senior citizen centers of Los Angeles County, and the estimated Medicare costs in Los Angeles County and a list of famous senior citizen residents of Los Angeles. A few more interesting facts about the baby boomers is put on record.
- Seniors are wealthier than any other age group
- A small percentage of the seniors will move after they reach retirement
- New seniors in Los Angeles region are more than New York or any other metropolitan areas
- 806 assisted living facilities in Los Angeles County are available
- 236 centers are memory care facilities
Assisted Living Locators Review Los Angeles Medicare Situation
Assisted Living Locators in Los Angeles have provided Medicare trends in Los Angeles County and statistical data speaks about the ongoing trend of the baby boomers. In 2013, it estimates that 48.01 billion is the total spending, $13,309 is an average per capita spending, and average age of beneficiary is 72. It is estimated that the increase in the baby boomers population would be somewhere between 75 percent and 100 percent by the end of 2030 in Los Angeles County. The entire info graphics provides complete overview of the Los Angeles County in nutshell.
- Money spent on in-patient care is 40 percent.
- Cost of spending on skilled nurses is 12 percent.
- Money spend on home health care is 8 percent.