Smartphone devices have become a strong source of interconnectivity between consumers and ecommerce businesses. Consumers are using mobile to search, research businesses, consumer content, or make purchasing decisions. If you own a business website then is your consumers able to reach you else you will miss them.
3 - Places to Find Mobile Consumers
- Where a consumer is searching
- On your business website
- Where they are spending time - in apps
Since 87 percent of the Smartphone, owners do use search engine at least once a day. A custom mobile website can reach 80 percent of Smartphone owners search for local information. You can understand from the statistics that your advertising landing page should be mobile-friendly and make it sure that the website is customized to mobile usage.
Website Business Owners must go for Mobile Friendly Websites
- 72 percent of consumers prefer for mobile friendly website.
- 45 percent of the small businesses have no websites.
- 95 percent of those sites are not mobile optimized.
- 86 percent of the mobile time is spent in Apps and every nearby searches have grown 5Xsince 2011.
If you want your businesses to develop, get an app created and deliver your products, services, and offers through it. Use in-app advertising that gets consumers attention by targeting when they are near your businesses. However, this infographic provides attractive information to SMB owners to get connected to Mobile businesses.