During festive season, travelling becomes more hazardous because the roads get slippery and many families move with lots of presents blocking clear view. This infographic illustrates the ten important signs to be followed while travelling during winter season.
1. Watch out for deer crossing sign board to avoid accidents resulting in injuries and death.
2. Halt when you see the stop sign.
3.Drinking alcohol is harmful to health, but people get carried away during festive season. You should never drink and drive.
4. Don't drive as if the road is yours. Give way for bicyclists.
5. Stop and let the pedestrians cross the road safely.
6. Remember to buckle up always, no matter which road you are travelling.
7. Be careful when you use snowmobiles. They are certainly fun during winter, but are also dangerous when not followed caution.
8. You should not text while driving, because it distracts you.
9. Avoid chimney fire accidents
10. Follow speed limit as the chances of fatal accidents increase, when you increase the speed limit.