With rapid advancements in the mobile technology, there has been huge leap in the mobile sales over last decade. Currently, there are 6 billion mobile subscribers across the world of which 30% of subscriptions are from world’s populous countries China and India. In United States, of the total internet users, nearly 75% of them use PC’s and remaining 25% of user’s access the internet through different mobile devices.
With huge increase in the smartphone usage for accessing internet, even the mobile advertising has an equal raise. In last few years, Google has generated whopping revenue of $2.5 billion from the mobile advertising.