Getting into the hands of plastic surgeon is one of the scariest moments in life. Patients may approach plastic surgeon for cosmetic procedures and before signing in an agreement form for surgery you must ask your plastic surgeon at least 11 important questions. You must remember when you aspire for a cosmetic makeover; you will have to be sure about the after surgery risk-free procedures.
Take a Note for a Risk-Free Procedures
- Check whether the surgeon is board certified or not.
- Does the surgeon have any experience in conducting the existing cosmetic procedure?
- Check for the location where your surgery is set.
- Do avoid post-procedure dissatisfaction.
- Make a checklist of the pre-surgery procedures.
- Check for the administration of the Anesthesia.
- Understand the potential risks and complications after surgery.
- How often have surgeon done this procedure?
- Understand the surgery procedure and the duration of the operation in operating theatre.
- What precautions are to be met during the recovery time?
- Take a written breakdown of total fees that includes anesthesia fees, lab fees, and variables if any.
You must never forget to keep this checklist because they cover up all the necessary precautions a patient should take before getting into the operation theatre for surgery.