It is no news that the number of mobile users today is more than the number of desktop or laptop users. Since we are done hitting that milestone in 2016, businesses have by now incorporated strategies to effectively make use of the mobile channels into their marketing plans.
Consequently, a lot of brands have started new operations or updated the already existing ones through mobile websites and mobile apps. In several studies, it has been seen that users prefer mobile apps over mobile websites. What causes this preference? What are the fields where mobile apps perform better?
Well, here is alist :
- Mobile apps allow better personalization
- Sending notifications througha mobile app is a lot easier
- Mobile apps have the advantage of making use of the mobile features like camera,GPS,contact list and so on
- Apps can offer basic content and functions to users even in offline mode
- Mobile app designing is more flexible
- Mobile apps offer new branding experience to the users. It also allows the company to experiment with its branding styles
- Mobile apps promote a distinctively more amount of brand visibility
- Apps are faster than websites