Hobbies are the great way to relax when you are not busy. Do you know that in addition to be enjoyable, they can also serve as secondary income?
- Blogging – Choose a topic you are passionate about. Read successful blogs to learn what works. Focus on quality as you are competing with hundred blogs. Run affiliate marketing make money by referring people to purchase items online. Create a subscription service for members. Run private ads such as cost per click ads.
- Proof reading – Practice proofreading, proof read your daily newspaper. Find a suitable training course to enhance your proofreading knowledge. Familiarise yourself with style guides such as the associated press style guide. Find online proof reading tasks. Sign up for online freelancer job sites. Approach websites owners to promote your services. Proof read online content and contact publishers with your edits to present your skills.
- Baking – Choose your speciality It could be gluten free cakes custom event cakes. Embrace technology food mixers will make the process easy. Share photos of your latest creations on social media to showcase your skills. Start a blog about your baking.
- Video Games – Invest in a good gaming machine choose a console or invest in a PC with a decent processor, graphics card and system memory. Test games for gaming development companies, you can report on problems and glitches. Compete in online gaming tournaments. You can earn $ 5-7 hour per hour for game testers.
- Web comics – Enhance your drawing skills by watching comic tutorial videos. Invest in digital art and editing programs to make your web comics. Sell web adverts make money when readers click on ads. Ask for donations. Use sites such as patereon where readers donate a monthly amount for subscription to your work.
- Social Media – Choose 1-3 areas of expertise. Keep a consistent look across all your social profiles choose the same profile images and colour schemes. Share interesting articles quotes videos and questions relevant to your audience. Spend 20 minutes a day communicating on social media. Get brand sponsorship, advertise products and services and run affiliate marketing.