Is there anything better than being around someone who exudes authentic excitement and positive vibes? Whether it’s business or personal, a positive outlook has a significant impact on your success, so give cynicism a break and try it. It could be just the boost your career needs.
Facts about positive broad casting
- Having a positive outlook can lead to getting an accurate result 19% faster.
- Beginning your meeting by praising a team member’s recent success can raise team performance by 31%
- Employees who focus on the positive receive 25% higher performance ratings.
- Changing your mindset by viewing stress as enhancing and as a tool to help you to face challenges rather than debilitating and can lead to 23% reduction in stress related symptoms.
- Optimistic sale people outsell their negative co-workers reporting 37% higher sales.
Three ways to boost your signal as a positive broadcaster
- The power lead – begin a conversation in a positive optimistic way. Start your meeting with company’s recent achievements.
- Send a positive Email – A brief mail sent to a team member praising his or her recent success can really set a tone for continuous high performance this also allows you to create a positive environment.
- Make a gratitude board – Display a bulletin board or designate a space where colleagues can write something that they are grateful for on a card and add to the board. Make strong visual impact that shows your team focuses on success.