If you are working in a corporate environment and your company encourages newer tools for learning. In a given scenario, which tool will you decide to adapt at the workplace. With many choices opened up your corporate may encourage you to educate, upgrade, and harness your learning skills. Market research has identified top 5 Corporate learning trends for 2016.
The top 5 learning trends of 2016 are mobile learning, video-based learning, micro learning, informal learning, and game-based learning. Some companies have begun to provide educational sessions by a combination of tools such as mobile learning and video-based learning. If you opt for learning trends, you can get a right comparison among various learning platforms.
Statistical Data on Learning Trends with Different Tools
- 99 percent of the mobile learner are of the opinion that mobile format has enhanced their learning process as more than 80 percent of the employee use smartphones at work.
- 75 percent of business executes are watching video based learning on a weekly basis.
- Every millennial employee under age of 25 has adapted to virtual learning platforms.
- 98 percent of the mobile workers are involved in the multi-task regularly in micro learning.
- 80 percent of the senior executives do prefer to game based learning.
- 80 percent of the employees have agreed on this kind of informal learning.
- 67 percent of mobile users get connected to social media for work and professional purposes.
A survey on the senior executives have shown more productivity when they were exposed to game with short breaks at work. It has become most common perception, and as many as Usually corporate learning takes place through on-the-job interactions with peers, experts, and managers.