Honey is a natural sweetener and a favorite food source of many people around the globe.
Honey is the oldest known food in the history of mankind. Did you know that honey never spoils?
Honey remains edible even after thousands of years! Honey is considered as an ideal food consisting of all essential elements to sustain human life. In other words, you can live off on just honey diet!
Honey does not contain unhealthy fats and cholesterol, but it is full of calories. However, it is still a preferred choice of many individuals for its various beneficial properties. This infographic depicts six important uses of honey.
1. It acts as a relief for mosquito bites.
2. It acts as immune booster.
3. It helps in improving athletic performance.
4. It may help with ulcers.
5. It can be used as first aid for wounds and burns.
6. Honey helps relieve cough and sore throat.