Millions of Britain nationals are addicts to smoking and e-cigarette becomes most sought for ways to either control drinking or come out of the habit. Do you drink cigarettes? Yes, then you may be following the common perception that e-cigarettes causes less damage to health when it is not so. Go through the statistical record of e-cigarette smokers then you can understand the need to stop it in case you are accustomed to smoking. The present info graphics explain about the state of e-cigarette consumption in England.
- About 2.2 million e-cigarette users in England are active e-cigarette smokers.
- In 2014, 8, 91,000 people are used to electronic smoking devices and are at the verge of trying to stop smoking.
When you look at the researches figures, 50 percent of the e-cigarette smokers have quit smoking completely when compared to the smokers of traditional products such as nicotine gum or patches. This should be highly entertaining and provide you with adequate courage to quit smoking if any.
e-cigarette Smokers Perception
Independent newspaper states,
- 59 percent of the people who involve in e-cigarette smoking also smoke regular cigarettes.
- 53 percent use e-cigarettes in an effort to quit smoking.
- e-cigarettes are less harmful when compared to regular cigarettes and they do measure up to 22 percent.