Selfie is one of the best entertaining activities with any smart phone in hand. These years, the selfie trend has geared up so high that heaps and heaps of selfie photos get loaded on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media.
In the info graphics, you can find a complete statistical data of different generations those are taking selfies. In this, readers can also find the ways to snap best selfies. It explains as how to take a hashtag selfies when you wear glasses, knack of mastering glare, get to read #glasseselfie, and the utilization of anti-reflective / anti-glare coating glasses when taking a selfie. You can find at the bottom, #GLASSESSELFIE, #NEWGLASSES, and #GLASSESSWAG that shows you the best places to show case your glass selfie globally.
Instagram Becomes a Great Selfie Platform
You get to read a great deal of statistical data, which explains about various generations that are getting involved in the activity, to make Selfie. Generational divide bases on the calendar years, and each generation is involved in selfie creations at different percentages. A survey conducts with a sample data of 1,000 young adults and it has shown startling results:
- Researchers’ reviews do say about 1.1 million Instagram photos are loaded every year.
- #glassesselfie posts are 20,000 on the Instagram.
- In accordance to the 2014 survey, they are millennial (55%), Gen X (24%), and baby boomers (9%).
- Young adults and it has shown startling results, they take at least 7 minutes per selfie and 9 selfies per week that comes to more than 1 hr per week.
- #Glasseselfie Posts is 20,000 on the Instagram.