Motorcycles are definitely more dangerous than cars.
Here is how we reached this conclusion. When compared to car crashes, motorcycle crashes were found to be 30 times more frequent. Speeding costs motorcycles more accidents than cars - 37% for the former and 23% for the latter.
Drunken driving cause 21% accidents by a motorcyclist and 14% by car drivers. When a motorcyclist is involved in the accident there are 80% chances of him getting seriously injured. In contrast a car driver has only 20% chances.
A pillion rider has 90% chances of death in a motorcycle accident as compared to a mere 2% of a car occupant. Further a motorist over 40 is 36 times more prone to death while a car driver shows a susceptibility rating of 20 times.