Paul Coelho, a Brazil born lyricist and novelist. He is now the world’s widely read author with several international awards under his belt. He has received several prestigious awards which include Crystal Award given by World Economic Forum, France’s Legion d’honneur and many more.
The infographic shares some interesting facts about Paulo Coelho, the world’s widely-translated living author and best-selling writer of all time from Brazil. Several books written by him have a profound impact on various aspects such as international peace, literature and cultural exchange.
- Till date, he has written 30 books of which 3 are auto-biographical books.
His work includes writing essays, newspaper articles and psychological dramas.
- Over 130 million copies of his books were sold in 150 countries across the world.
- The Alchemist, a book by Paulo Coelho was translated in to 71 languages and over 65 million copies have been sold worldwide.
- In the year 2003, Reuters ranked him one among the 3 successful writers in the world.
- Paulo Coelho practices Kyudo, a form of archery.
- Coelho has more followers on various social media sites in comparison to Madonna.
- Coelho was the first author on planet to make his books available for free over internet.
- He is very timid person and hates to speak in front of audience or public.