Learners can experience a bigger eLearning ecosystem called digital learning environment, and today’s technology provides individualized learning and enhanced collaborative opportunities. Digital learning environment, tool- kit infographic explains the various modules that take part in guiding you from scratch to growth or enables you sustain your team’s success.
Digital learning environment handles six modules integrated with each other to achieve individuals and team objectives in a learning environment. The modules are connect, design, support, cloud, data, and add-ons. Organizations who are implementing in their working environment can benefit in multiple ways.
In the connect module, new users can share their vision, participate in the training activities, and problem solving. It is a point where you can find knowledge owners, power users, and subject matter experts in the learning sessions. You can interact with them by using synchronous communication tools, digital portfolios, etc.
- In the design module, you will find responsive design and branding that can connect users with your brand. You can design and support your site and share with your users’ on-demand.
- In the support and training services, you can ask questions in an open community of experts, and you will have to structure your DLE so that organization can focus on your learning programs.
- You need not get scared of making use of information at DLE because any information that is hosted get stored on the cloud system is safe, secure, and reliable.
- You will have heaps of data stored in a structured and unstructured pattern. By making use of analytics and archives, you can track log data and track success with a suite of reporting and analytics tools.
- Access to plug-in extension enables your administrators to build courses, track training progress, and provide valuable intelligence for measuring ROI, and verifying course content.