Are you aware of big data problems? They do evolve in the data analytics when the need for structured data and non structured data analysis becomes difficult. Hadoop ecosystem sorts for the big data problems in a medium and big companies. Qubole survey of 766 respondents identified significant trends in Hadoop adoption.
In big data projects, 73 percent of the users are satisfied while working on the data platform and they are able to get complete solutions. The infographic covers big data users’ opinion at various working platforms, such as on-premises, hosted service provider, and using BDaaS.
Enterprises who are making use of big data find many challenges and to list a few as they are,
- 48 percent - Limited skilled employees are available
- 47 percent - limited budget
- 40 percent - legacy Issues
Growth of BDaaS Adoption in the Enterprise
- 37 percent of the respondents indicated revenue greater than $500M.
- 31 percent of respondents indicated revenue less than $100M, is the second largest representation.
- 70 percent of companies with revenue of $500M have plans to implement BDaas in the public cloud.
Employees at various levels in the departments come up with their vote for BDaas. 68 percent are the senior level managers or C-level executives, 21 percent of senior executives have identified big data analytics as a single important service to gain a competitive advantage.
In the BDaaS environment, you can find about 42 percent of the respondents are younger than 35 years. The infographic also present the top 10 titles that are directly involved in the working environment such as Application Development, Data Scientists, etc.