In the past few days, different parts of the world have been almost simultaneously hit by different natural calamities that had record-breaking intensities and consequent devastation. This is a living proof how real is climate change and if we don’t step up to save our environment,the end is near.
How can a common person help saving the environment?
You don’t need to be a powerful or rich personality in order to help save the environment. All it takes is collective effort consisting of baby step from every individual that inhabits this earth. Small changes in our daily lifestyle can go a long way in healing the planet.
The term Green Living refers to a kind of lifestyle that attempts to reduce attain a balance in conserving and preserving natural resources and biodiversity by reducing man’s carbon footprint.
Small changes that lead to a greener life :
- Switch off the lights and every electronic device when you are not using them and remove the plug from the socket
- Carpool to your destinations to save fuel(and money!)
- Buy rechargeable batteries
- Shift to renewable energy consumption rather than consuming carbon generated energy
- Recycle plastic-made items