Do you know hotel marketing techniques have taken a clear shape in defining social media as an important tools to communicate. You can make use of the digitalization and try to utilize every aspect of it in making your needs fulfilled easily and quickly.
Hotel industry experts have released 16 important ways that can help hotel businesses grow faster.
- On average 21 percent of the hotel bookings, take place on smart phones for commercial purposes.
- Huge organic traffic brings business to hotels so rich content on hotel websites is highly preferred.
- Relationship marketing does involves by persona marketing, machine learning, programmatic marketing, and Google customer match that enables hotel staff to talk to customers.
- Ad Blocking has grown globally by 41 percent in the past 12 months, and the industry may produce $41B globally in 2016.
- Videos are host everywhere and hotel videos can be posted on twitter, Facebook, and they can put on websites and YouTube in 2016.
- Buy buttons on Facebook, Pinterest, and other channels and thereby draw closer relationship between social media and e-commerce sites.
- Do nail down the guest persona on hotel channels and strengthening the hotel strategies.
- 2016 is seen as a finger print payment growth, and mobile payments are simplifying checkout flows.
- Meta Search landscape is still existent and it is changing the way consumers’ book.
- Google is putting a significant effort in developing cross-device results.
- Personalized email content can lift conversion rates by 12 %
- Hotels are creating ‘selfie stations’, and brand ‘hashtags’ over the Instagram for brand promotions as Instagram is the best place for heavy focus of visuals with 400 million + users over it.
- Hotels should run contests on Twitter and Instagram and try to transform current guests to drive future bookings.
- Gain direct revenue by employing strategies such as on-site, off-site, and e-mail retargeting. They do increase your popularity online.
- Apply holistic marketing budgets because when cost per acquisition on one channel is less than other booking channels then why should hotel management does risk in losing business.
- Marketing landing pages do improve E-commerce conversion rates for hotels.