This infographic provides wonderful information about the facebook and the facts do act as guidance to the beginners. Are you a beginner? No matter what you are, information consists about active users, facebook advertisers, average facebook ad cost per click, average facebook ad click through rate, and average facebook ad cost per thousand impressions.
You can find a bar diagram that comprises the data on Facebook advertising revenue YoY, and in five year from 2010 to 2015 the revenue has increased from $1.9 billion to $17.9 billion. Statistics do reveal that average Facebook ad CPC is $0.64, average Facebook Ad CPM is $5.99, and average Facebook Ad CTR is $ 0.9.
Fascinating Features to Read
- The pie diagram reflects the popular CTA buttons and best performing CTA.
- Book now, Call to action buttons get 8 percent appreciations.
- Best performing CTA the book now action buttons get 1 percent appreciations.
- Most active time on Facebook that draws huge visitors towards advertisers is ideally 3:00 pm.
- Advertising revenue from mobile is at 78 percent when compared to advertising revenue from desktop at 22 percent.
- 92 percent of the advertisers make use of Facebook.
- Click through rate from the facebook mobiles up to 1.5 percent.
- 75 percent of the brands make use of Facebook posts.
- Average CTR for retail advertisers is 20 percent.
If you have read these exciting features that can bring about good return on investment then it is something you have glimpsed a good infographic information.