Car Accidents in Maryland
Just as there are many kinds of vehicles and many causes of accidents, there are many different categories of crashes.
Some of the most common are: Rear-end, Head-on, Side impact or T-bone, and Roll-Overs.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Even though each motor vehicle crash has unique characteristics, some types of injury are common in Maryland highway accidents: Whiplash, Head and brain injury, Blunt force injury, and Fractures
Fast facts on Maryland Crashes:
- Every year, there are over 90,00 vehicle crashes in Maryland
- In those crashes, over 40,000 people suffer injuries and nearly 500 are killed.
- Over 100 pedestrians are killed in vehicle accidents every year in Maryland and around 360 suffer serious injuries
- Over 60 motorcyclists are killed every year in Maryland and up to 300 suffer serious injuries
- To learn more about vehicle accidents in Maryland, check out our infographic or visit The Injury Lawyer.