Birth Injuries And Your Baby
When a birth injury causes a child to be born with a lifetime disability, many families face not only the emotional devastation of their child’s suffering but the overwhelming medical and therapeutic expenses required just to provide their child with a future.
There are 6-8 birth injuries for every 1,000 babies born. If your baby’s injuries were the result of medical malpractice or negligence, call: 1.800.LAW.6600.
Common Birth Injuries
1) Cerebral Palsy
2) Brachial Plexus Injury
4) Head Trauma
Negligence and Malpractice may involve:
- Oxygen deprivation during labor and delivery
- Prescription drugs are given to the mother before or during pregnancy
- Failure to use proper delivery techniques
- Failure to perform a C-section in a timely manner
- Improper use of delivery instruments (such as forceps and vacuum).
If you believe your child’s birth injury was the result of medical malpractice or medical negligence in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, please contact Wapner, Newman, Wigrizer, Brecher & Miller today to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Pennsylvania birth injury lawyer. Our medical malpractice attorneys in Pennsylvania can help you uncover the truth about how and why your child’s birth injury occurred.