Facts about Women’s Health
- A women heart works so hard. A Women’s heart beats approximately 100000 times per a day and it pumps around 2000 gallons of blood.
- A heart produces plenty of energy. The pumping motion of women’s heart creates lots of energy in one day which is equal to drive a truck 20 miles.
- When it comes to heart disease men and women are not equal. Heart diseases cause one in three deaths of every woman.
- Women have a 15 percent greater chance of having a heart attack on a Monday than any other day of the week, particularly women under the age of 50.
Take few Healthy Steps from Now
- Diabetes and hypertension are the leading causes of breakout of heart diseases in women. Research says that women who lead a healthy life style before the age of 50 had a better chance of avoiding heart diseases.
- Quit drinking and smoking. Cigarette smoking can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease by two to four times.
- Follow alcohol in moderation particularly wine it can reduces your risk of dying from heart disease by 25 percent.
- Skip the soda. Women who drink two or more sugar-sweetened beverages such as soda have a higher risk of heart disease.
Have a workout daily. Heart needs regular workouts in order to keep it healthy, even if you have a healthy BMI. As little as 30 minutes of moderate activity per a day can reduce your risk for heart disease.