Everyone has a busy schedule and people try very hard to meet the growing demands of everyday life. Being well organized helps a lot to cope with the fast paced lifestyle. Quick fixes and creative solutions will be very helpful to handle regular activities. This infographic presents 12 useful tips for common cooks.
1. Spicy mustard helps relieve pain caused by burns.
2. Cook large amounts of meat or corn in a cooler filled with boiling water.
3. A tissue box will serve as an effective holder for storing grocery bags.
4. To know when the oil is hot enough, you can decide by placing a popcorn kernel which pops.
5. Freezing chicken stock in ice tray will keep it fresh longer.
6. You can label and store common items in your old wine bottles.
7. Fixing towel racks in cabinets serve as lip cap storages.
8. Cut off an envelope edge and use as a funnel.
9. Place bay leaves in dry grain containers to keep the bugs off.
10. Soak smelly sponge in water and microwave it for a fresher sponge.
11. Hang a pegboard for easy access.
12. Stick neodymium magnets to spice containers for storing in fridge.