Did you know that one salary of a CEO is equivalent to 100 salaries of average workers? Well, a CEO is the highest ranking official in a company whose role is to take important strategic decisions, that affect the success of business. No wonder they are an important asset for the company. Take a look at the top earning Australian CEOs in this infographic.
1. Ralph Norris, the CEO of Commonwealth bank, whose earning graph increased from $9,206,752 to $16,157,746 tops the ranking.
2. The CEO of Rio Tinto, Tom Albanese now earns $10,659,693, whose earlier income was $2,488,323.
3. Nicholas Moore, the CEO of Macquarie Bank makes $9,557,589 who started with $290,756.
4. Don Voelte, Woodside Petroleum CEO earns $8,343,339 who earlier made $2,694,676.
5. Mirvac CEO Nicholas Collishaw’s income increased from $2,806,831 to $5,669,748.
6. David Knox, the CEO of Santos earns $5,166,764, going up from $3,174,892.
7. Cameron Clyne, the CEO of NAB Group now makes $7,725,628 earlier being $5,196,879.
8. The income of Ken Mackenzie, the CEO of Anchor grew from $4,487,863 to $6,061,508.
9. Salary of Orica’s CEO Graeme Liebelt increased from $5,331,700 to $7,161,400.
10.Lend Lease CEO Steve Mccann’s salary rose to $5,313,000 from $4,128,000.