Of the total internet users, nearly 2/3rd of them have signed up with different social networks. So it’s important for any social media users to manage the privacy settings of their accounts to ensure that no spam content gets posted or shared to their social account. When compared to the years 2009 and 2011, more number of social networking users have started untagged photos, deleting comments and have unfriended someone.
5 useful tips for manage the social media privacy are depicted below:
- Reject friend requests from unknown people
- Update the Facebook security software on regular basis
- Double check the content that you either share or post
- Manage all the photos or links in which your friends have tagged you
- Administer what type of content your friends are sharing.