Boracay, Philippines is the most stunning, and famous white beach and you can find a continuous downpour of tourists from across the continents. Why do tourists from different parts of the world make frequent visits? You can understand it well when you are able to enjoy the beautiful powdery sand under shades.
Seawaters are beautiful shallow and turquoise water that is stunning for a great swimming. You can eat and drink in front of beaches while experiencing amazing views. 8 beautiful beaches like Puka Beach, Ilig Iligan Beach, Lapuz Lapuz Beach, Bulabag Beach, Tambisaan Beach, White Beach, Diniwid Beach, Balinghai Beach, & Puntabunga Beach surrounds Boracay Islands.
According to the HSBC survey report, Expats rank the Philippines as one of the friendliest country in the Asia. English has been an official language for the Filipinos and over 63 percent of the natives speak this foreign language. Gallup’s positive experience Index has ranked Philippines as the fifth happiest country in the world.
Tourists can experience vibrant nightlife, and rich fresh seafood, world-stunning sunsets, soul-soothing underwater world, experience Kitesurfing, accommodation for every budget, and comfortable breezing climate.
Why Should you Prefer Boracay To Travel?
- Yearly temperature averages out to 29 degrees Celsius or 84 degree Fahrenheit.
- Over 35 nightlife venues made available.
- On average, the cost of beer is $1.3.
- Seafood is available at an affordable price.
- Sunset and sunrise beaches are only 10 minutes apart.
- Divers can explore as many as 27 dive sites.
- It is conducive to learn kitesurfing during windy season.
- In Boracay, tourists can seek accommodation from $5 to $1,000 per night.