Internet is a tack in many people's lives. It is the most important part of our daily life. Today internet is used for different purposes depending upon the requirement. Nowadays many online apps help us to connect with different people, manage relations and allow us to share information in fraction of seconds. This is why WhatsApp and many other apps had become our best companions. These apps allow us to talk with people at anytime and from anywhere.
Rules to be followed while chatting
- Please wait until you get a reply. The other person might be busy or probably doesn’t want to talk. Texting over and over can irritate them
- Text back as soon as you see the messages. You don’t what information they are looking for.
- Stop chatting during working hours. Schedule your hours for work rather than chatting in working hours. Keep vigils to yourself.
- Avoid texting lengthy conversations. Make it short and crisp. Things can be conveyed easily in short and simple languages.
- Avoid ironic conversations until and unless you know the person well. Never end up your conversation with an argument or hard feelings.
- Stop texting in caps. This denotes that you are angry. Use caps when you are really angry and feel like shouting.
- Ensure to send the right message to right person. Recheck your conversation before you text. You may end up sharing personal information by mistake.
- Avoid using abbreviations during your conversations. If you use short form for yourself, clearly convey the message you want to say. If you are included in any chat groups, learn to obey the rules of the group.