Communication over telephone or mobile phone has become important in the current fast paced business world. With increase in the usage of cell phone among the people, various business have started offering 24/7 services by phone.
The advancement in technology has allowed the individuals to craft new mobile etiquette rules that assist them in communicating with others in a more effective way. No matter, what kind of business you operate, it is important for you to be aware of different cell phone etiquette rules. While attending or making a phone call, follow few etiquette tips which help you in gaining more respect from the opposite party.
Mobile etiquette at Public Vs Private places:
Following cell phone etiquette is very important while being at a public place. By speaking louder at public events or public places can interrupt others and even noisy ringtones at public places may distract others within the group. And while attending any private meeting, it is inconsiderate to make or attend a call in between the conversation.
Few important mobile etiquette tips:
- Always avoid answering calls at hospitals and private meetings.
- Never place your mobile phone in a speaker mode at prohibited places.
- Turn the mobile into vibration mode and restrict yourselves from using mobile phone while having your meal.
- Always end the phone conversation with pleasant preliminary words.
- Never chew food or a gum while answering a call