A Headache is defined as a pain in the head or upper neck. It is one of the most common locations of pain in the body and has many causes. Headache, like chest pain or dizziness, has many causes. Studies say that 90 per cent of the total population have experienced a headache at some point of time.
Headaches can be divided into five types: Tension-type headache, migraine headache, sinus headache, cluster headache, and chronic daily headache.
- Tension-type headaches are the most common type of headache
- 78% of people suffer from this headache
- 94% of people complain of episodes of headache actually have migraine headache
- 50% of migraine headache suffering people are diagnosed
- Sinus headache is a widely accepted clinical diagnosis\
- 90% of sinus headache patients have migraine headache
- Cluster headaches are rare but very severe and lasts for 20 minutes to 2 hrs
Among many remedies, relaxing and resting, moderate exercise can help over coming headaches.