There are several fancy foods in the market to eat that are of good quality and 100% certified. But some fancy foods are not allowed to supply in United States due to their poor quality and adverse effects on human beings. Let us have a look at such fancy foods.
The Kobe caper:
- It is an Japanese delicacy burger produced in Hyogo Region.
- Kobe beef is never legalized in united states and the average price associated with fake Kobe beef burger is $15.
The Champagne Loophole:
- Champagne is restricted in united states and the country has never signed a treaty that supports the supply of champagne.
- Average price of true champagne is $45.
Olive oil oligarchy:
- This oil only can be only used for chemical tests.
- Americans are not obliged to use this olive oil but a small portion of olive oil in combination with hazelnut oil is permitted in United States.
- The average price of olive oil oligarchy is $35.
'If you enjoyed the infographic, please consider sharing it using the buttons on the left side!'