Nutritionists’ claims that fruits and veggies when consumed in abundance can help you in keeping away many diseases, such as heart diseases, cancers, and high blood pressure. Fruits and veggies are rich in vitamins and minerals that act as quick natural snack and make you energetic and you can feel a lot healthier. With so many fruits and veggies in our surroundings it is not so easy to understand what to eat and what not to eat.
Eat your Food in 5 Different Combinations
- Try with crunchy vegetables with your low-fat salad dressing for dipping instead of chips and low-fat salad.
- You can prepare an on-the-go snack by placing a colorful fruit that can grab everybody’s attention.
- If you are consuming pizzazz regularly, just add pizzazz to sandwiches with sliced pineapple, apple, peppers, cucumber and tomato as fillings.
- You may be waiting for dinner, or mid-afternoon snacks, side dishes, or lunch box make sure that you do cut vegetables handy.
- Make use of the puree apples, berries, pears or peaches in a blend on a grilled or broiled seafood or poultry instead of making the stuff completely spicy.