Effective parenting does bear greater impact on the upbringing of the children. You can make their lives shine when you are able to guide them through childhood to adult. In a way, it is a unique journey for every parent to nurture their child’s personality into healthy well-rounded and successful individuals.
In America, parents are very particular in their child’s upbringing. In a real time scenario, one can find many ways of bringing up such as authoritative parenting (32.5%), permissive parenting (15%) uninvolved parenting (37%), and authoritarian parenting (15%). Psychologists provide parenting advice and differ from person to person. Doctors do give suggestions to the parents to mould their character in accordance to the situation.
- Parents need to support each other on views, opinions, and attitudes.
- Need to compromise at times and work together as a team.
- In times of need, never be hesitant to seek outside counseling.
In fact, the parenting styles differ in several ways:
- Socioeconomic status
- Parenting background
In any parenting techniques, parents should never open up conflicts to children:
- Children may end up in confusion.
- Children will often lean to one parent and neglect the other.
- It may lead to depression.
Whatever be the kind of behavior your child may experience, one thing you can see, a natural tendency for mother to pamper son, and father to pamper daughter.