Maintaining oral hygiene not only keeps your teeth and gums in good condition, but also takes care of your whole self. Studies reveal that there is a close connection between dental health and diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes and stroke. It is highly essential to take care of your oral health condition. With proper care, you not only have a healthy smile, but also a healthy body to smile about! Find what are the risk factors of poor oral hygiene and the ways to stay healthy in this infographic.
- Most of the individuals who are smokers, suffer from periodontal diseases.
- Many individuals, including adults and children have untreated tooth cavities.
- Sugary foods and acidic substances such as pop melt away the tooth enamel.
- Excessive drinking increases oral cancer risk.
- Pregnant women having gum disease, may be at increased risk of delivering baby with low birth weight.
- Brushing, flossing and cleaning tongue are regular oral care activities.
if you enjoyed the infographic, please consider sharing it using the buttons on the left side!’