PowerPoint presentations are extensively used by professionals for various purposes. They are considered as powerful communication tools. With attractive slideshows and visuals, presentations help in driving the points easily to the audience. However, a PowerPoint presentation does not always succeed in capturing the attention of viewers. Badly compiled presentations are not only waste of time, but waste of money as well. Find out how bad presentations cost to the organizations and what things annoy the most to the audience.
- Millions of ineffective presentations given each day, can waste millions of hours and in turn lead of loss of millions of dollars.
- Speaker simply reading out the slides is one thing that annoys the most to the listeners.
- Using long sentences instead of bullet lists also puts off the viewers.
- Using text size that is hardly visible can be very annoying.
- Use of bright colors that clash with the text, deems the slide shows ineffective.
- Use of highly complex graphs or diagrams do not help.
‘if you enjoyed the infographic, please consider sharing it using the buttons on the left side!’