Life has become busy and fast paced for everyone. Doctors do not seem to have the time to provide necessary advice when you go for a visit. Individuals are also engrossed in their activities to care about their health. Showing less concern for health can have detrimental consequences. It is necessary to be aware of health issues and adopt a healthy lifestyle. This infographic lists ten important health facts which you should know.
- Smoking can have serious effects on health. By quitting smoking, you can reduce heart attack risk by 50%.
- Chronic stress increases risk of many serious problems. It is necessary to find the root cause and find solutions.
- Popping pills is not the solution for every problem. Pills can have harmful effects too. You can try other alternatives that are not harmful.
- Getting your high blood pressure under control reduces risk of heart attack. You will need diet, exercise and medications for this.
- Health problems related to deficiency of nutrients can be alleviated even through other methods without medications.
‘if you enjoyed the infographic, please consider sharing it using the buttons on the left side!’