Australia, a popular country with stunning sight seeing places that grabs the attraction of visitors. Find out the top travel and tourist destinations in Australia before planning for a trip.
The infographic will give you brief information about the exotic travel destinations in Australia:
- The Queen Elizabeth II has opened this opera house on October 20, 1973.
- Recognized as one of the world's heritage site by UNESCO.
- Every year more than 3000 events are conducted in Opera house.
- It is world's tallest steel arch bridge with a height of 134 meters.
- It is nick named as the 'coat- hanger' and it took 8 years to build the Harbour bridge.
- More than 53,000 tons of steel was used for its construction.
Melbourne cricket Ground:
- It was built in the year 1853 and holds a total seating capacity of 100,000 seats.
- It was home ground for Olympic games held in the year 1956.
- Located in the northern territory of Australia and often recognized as the most popular landmark in the Australia.
- The colour of the Uluru gets changed with the position of sun through out the day.
'if you enjoyed the infographic, please consider sharing it using the buttons on the left side!'