Tent is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of camping. A sturdy tent ensures that your camping trip goes all happy and you will have pleasant memories to take back home. This infographic provides ten tent tips which will be useful to you in camping.
1. Tuck the ground cloth edges under the tent or use a footprint for your tent.
2. When you don't have stakes, stuff sacks with rocks and attach them to guylines.
3. Move the poles of outer grommets to inner grommets when the tabs get wet, to stiffen the walls.
4. Dry out the tent before packing, to avoid the smelly mildew.
5. Stake the fly using a Taut Line hitch.
6. If you want to pack light, then carry only the poles, fly and footprint.
7. Start collapsing the poles from the middle and not the ends.
8. During snow, bury an ice axe or a trekking pole, several feet under the ground, to anchor the tent.
9. Face the tent door into wind direction, to prevent the mosquitoes from entering in.
10.Fold your tent differently each time, when it is put into its sack, to prevent creases.